You're on your own for breakfast, but we'll probably have some coffee brewing, starting at 8am.
We hope to provide a buffet sandwich bar. Details are pending
Directly across Campus Dr. (a 5 minute walk) is the University Center shopping center with a variety of sit-down and fast food restaurants. Directions: exit the conference center at the doors near the parking structure and head right along Pereira Dr until you reach the rose garden (about 500 ft). Then go left and take Watson bridge over Campus Dr. to the University Center.
View DrupalCamp LA @ UCI in a larger map
- Veggie Grill
- Asia Noodle Cafe
- Chakra Indian Cuisine
- Lees Sandwiches
- Chick Fil A
- Peet's Coffee (hours: 6a-11p)
- In-n-Out Burger
- KFC/Taco Bell
A little farther down Campus Dr. (a 15 minute walk) is Campus Plaza with:
- Del Taco
- Gina's Pizza
- Starbucks Coffee
- Panera Bread Bakery (free WiFi; hours: 7a-8p)
- Carl's Jr.
- Daphne's Greek Cafe
- Pasta Bravo
- Pei Wei
Drupal after Dark, Saturday, July 13
UC Irvine Anthill Pub, 6PM
We have the UC Irvine Anthill Pub reserved for Saturday night starting at 6PM.
The Pub will have their kitchen open for dinner.
After hours / nightlife
Check the forums for after hours activities. For those interested in seeing a bit of the night life in Orange County we recommend checking out the following scenes:
- Irvine Spectrum (Irvine @ 405 & 5 freeways)
- Fashion Island (Newport Beach off MacArthur Blvd & Pacific Coast Highway)
- Newport Beach (Follow 55 freeway south, and continue on down Newport Blvd to Balboa Penninsula)
- Huntington Beach (Dining and Drinking)
- Laguna Beach (Arts and Dining)
- Orange County Fair
- Orange County Great Park