DrupalCamp LA 2014 is coming September 6-7 in less than 2 weeks. We have a preliminary schedule now available; with over 80 hours of sessions, this is clearly the Drupal weekend for you! Our PHP-mini-camp is on Saturday, with two tracks of awesome PHP sessions. Registration check-in is required and takes place in the Pacific Ballroom lobby starting each morning at 8am. More details below, and online at: http://2014.drupalcampla.com/information/about
Preliminary Schedule now available
A (preliminary) schedule is now published at http://2014.drupalcampla.com/schedule.
With a schedule now published, it's time to pick the sessions you plan to attend. Any sessions you have chosen will be indicated with a check mark visible when you're logged in. Please resolve any conflicts and make sure you have only chosen one session per time slot (but remember the schedule is subject to change, so re-check your schedule frequently during camp).
Act now, and get a free lunch
- If you are coming to DrupalCamp LA 2014 and haven't registered, register now at http://2014.drupalcampla.com/user/register
- If you're already registered, login at http://2014.drupalcampla.com/user and confirm which days you're attending (or not attending); click Edit then Attendance, mark your Attendance and click on Save
- We are delighted this year to offer a free sandwich buffet lunch both days, and an after-hours private party, but we need an accurate head-count to order food. Pick these sessions to let us know to expect you:
- Saturday lunch http://2014.drupalcampla.com/sessions/lunch-saturday
- Sunday lunch http://2014.drupalcampla.com/sessions/lunch-sunday
- Saturday night after-hours party http://2014.drupalcampla.com/sessions/drupalcamp-after-dark
New to DrupalCamp?
Are you new to DrupalCamp or new to Drupal? Come early Saturday at 8:30a for an Introduction to DrupalCamp. We'll tell you what you need to know to get the most out of camp, and answer your questions. We'll have coffee brewing and maybe a few snacks for all our early birds. Its first come, first serve.
Bring cash for parking
Parking costs $10/day; bring cash and help move the line quickly. Purchase your permit from the attendant at the parking structure, and display it on your dashboard. Directions and parking info: http://2014.drupalcampla.com/information/directions-parking
Group Photo, Saturday 3:30pm
Meet on the Anteater Steps outside the Pacific Ballroom lobby for a group photo promptly at 3:35p. Don't be late or you'll miss the photo.
Presenters: get your laptops ready before the camp
Each person planning to present needs to make sure their laptop is ready for our video recording system. Details at: http://2014.drupalcampla.com/information/presenters
Each room has a projector with VGA hookup. If you have a Mac you MUST bring your VGA dongle!
Saturday DrupalCamp After Dark
Join us Saturday night starting at 6pm for a private party at the UC Irvine Anthill Pub (upstairs in the UC Irvine student center). The Pub will have their kitchen open for dinner, with food and drink both sponsored this year. Be sure to pick this session if you're planning to attend so we can get a head count.
This is a community event. We need volunteers to help throughout the day, with setup in the morning, and with cleanup at the end. Its not hard labor and its needed so please consider volunteering. Details are available at: http://2014.drupalcampla.com/information/volunteers
If you volunteered to bring water or snacks, please bring them to the Pacific Ballroom lobby when you arrive. If you haven't volunteered, we could use a few more people to bring a case of water bottles.
Each year we have a real jobs board at the camp. We provide a bulletin board and pins for companies to get a chance at the camp to post their job openings. All Drupal related jobs are encouraged and there is no charge for this during the camp. We do ask that each job have a contact email/phone number and also be posted online at: http://groups.drupal.org/la/jobs.
This event could not be produced without the support of the community and our wonderful sponsors. Drop by their table and say thanks. http://2014.drupalcampla.com/sponsors
- Stauffer - http://stauffer.com/
- KWALL - http://www.kwallcompany.com
- Acquia - http://www.acquia.com
- Media Temple - http://mediatemple.net
- Blackmesh - http://blackmesh.com/
- Achieve Internet - http://www.achieveinternet.com
- Propeople - http://wearepropeople.com
- LingoTek - http://lingotek.com/
- Coplex - http://coplex.com/
- Sage Tree Solutions - http://www.sagetree.net
- Chapter Three - http://www.chapterthree.com/
Additional support from: